Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Looking Forward...

to finally returning to the blogging world! I've been absent for almost a month due to a LOT of reasons! I'll be catching up this week but in the meantime here are some highlights of what's to come...For starters, the main reason i've stopped blogging- my computer got a virus on Labor Day and completely erased my hard drive, we are utterly obsessed with German cars AND we got yet ANOTHER new car (i know right? Who averages 5 cars in 3 years? um. Us.), the explanation about what happened to Nicci's arms, the amazingness of BYU football, my new ridiculously cute nephew, we gave Roxy to a sweet family with a lot of dogs (which she loved!) and got us a precious little 4 month old Maltese puppy, my 24th birthday, and last but not least how i'm staring my severe complex of getting "asked to quit" serving food because i STUNK so bad right in the face... and the many things learned while doing so- (if you're confused don't worry, i'll explain). Not only will i be catching up on my posts but i'll be catching up on responding to comments and emails as well! :)

Quote of the day:
"It's more important to be trusted than it is to be liked."

6 comments:

Alexis Treese said...

I am looking forward to your return! I cant believe you sold Roxy! She was the cutest thing ever. We would've given her a good home. Don't worry- if I had a dime for every time I gave bad service as a server... I'd be rich!

Shelise said...

Yay! Im glad you're back. I love reading your blog.

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your updates

Sammy said...

Don't make us wait TOO long. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

We are... said...

Oh man! I wish I could have had Roxy! She was ADORABLE! I love yorkies to death! I am excited to see answers to all of these questions...

Unknown said...

I cant wait I have missed your blogs and you!! how did the root canal go??