Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nicci-Longstockings

I'm fully aware i have a little bit of catching up to do but this is SO cute and SO funny that i had to post this. Seth and i were hanging out with some friends and it was time for Nicci to go to bed so we told her to go upstairs and get her pajamas on. Almost a half hour later we realized she had never come back down, so we went upstairs... and found this. She was in our bed, with my socks on, her shirt on backwards, and a clean diaper underneath her. We win the parents of the year award.

We have one very amazing kid.

10 comments:

Becca said...

Oh she is sooooo cute!!! What a sweet princess!! Man I wish our kids would put themselves to bed sometimes... Too cute!! Love you guys!

Janssen said...

It's great to hear from you again! I've been checking your blog now and again just to make sure Google Reader hasn't missed a post.

Lindsay said...

I checked sometimes like Janssen, because I thought the same thing. I've missed reading about you and your family!

That really is a funny sight to see. That's pretty awesome that she put herself to bed, though!

Ellie said...

So cute! Nicci came up in church yesterday and gave E a big hug...so darling.

lacie tidwell said...

WAAAAAAY too cute!!!! Ahhh I miss her- and Bella! And you guys too!

Karolyn said...

What a cute story and pictures to go with it! I especially love the socks!

Unknown said...

way cute! love the socks! and love that your coming back to the blog world..I miss all your funand cute posts!

Unknown said...

way cute! love the socks! and love that your coming back to the blog world..I miss all your funand cute posts!

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is adorable!! I can't believe how big she is!!! She is a perfect combination of you two. We miss you guys!

Cassandra Laine said...

She is so incredible! And looks so long! Has she grown like a foot this past year?!! Its been too long. We miss u guys! and might be coming through LATER THIS MONTH! ... and just might have to say hi :) and maybe you'll meet Brooklyn!! We're still working out details we'll call you♥.