Monday, December 14, 2009

Prego Update.

Im feeling very large and ready to meet my little girl. I'm 32 weeks. My kidney is feeling like a dull ache these days. Heartburn is out of control. My lungs are squished. Gracie loves to stretch out as much as possible and the majority of the time my stomach is shifting from one side to another. Seth and i love to watch my belly morphe into crazy positions. It's feeling more and more real that Nicci will soon have a sister and she is SO excited. I'm trying to cherish every moment, even the less enjoyable ones. Watching and feeling our family grow is incredible beyond words. There's nothing like it. I'm so grateful for my strong and hard working husband. I'm so glad we have our little family and live the most incredible life together. I used to think that traveling and taking random vacations with my husband would make me so happy, but the truth is, i'd take my heartburn, watching my belly shift, and little girl's laughter, sticky hands, and hugs ANY day over seeing the world. Why would i want to walk out my front door when i have the WHOLE WORLD within the walls of my own home. I'm one lucky girl.

Lately...


8 comments:

Sammy said...

You couldn't have said it better. Although we miss being able to be spontaneous we feel like life really started for us when we had kids. There is nothing better than having kids - even on the harder days!
8 weeks left! You look GREAT!

lacie tidwell said...

well said!!! you DO look incredible and FYI I LOOOOVE the last pic! gorgeous!!!! we feel the same way- we DID travel and have a lot of fun and we have honestly never had more fun then we're having right now with Hailyn! it's not like you won't be able to take vacations someday with the hubs (we plan on it!) and bonus! kids will be out of the house sooner cus we're young moms- then we can enjoy our grandkids too! it's fabulous! our favorite days are cuddling on the couch watching LOST and eating fried rice:) love you guys- cant wait to meet Gracie!

Lindzie said...

Such a cute pregnant lady! :) Hang in there!

Unknown said...

you are adorable pregnant i wish i could look that good prego instead i look like a beached whale! haha anyways im glad gracie will be here soon enough! i cant wait to meet her!

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

your such a positive person brandi!!! keep it up its all worth it in the end!!! our husbands work hard just like we do... but we have little rewards throughout the day.. smiles, "mommy i love yous", little handprints on the mirrors, i wouldnt trade any of that for what they go through during the day! reading your blog makes me remember that! me you and lacie should get together for lunch! your almost there!!!!

Stephanie Collins said...

You look fabulous :) We are excited for you and your family!

Jenna said...

First, you look great! Second, I love the last picture; you truly look immensely happy, which I am so happy about. If you're ever up here, be sure to call me. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season and I can't wait for your next little gal to arrive!

Ashley Clark said...

This is belated, but that picture of you is mucho cute! You look great!