Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam



Today is a big day in the life of our Nicole Debra. She became a Sunbeam. My heart is flooding with emotion as i watch my once so tiny baby girl grow up into such a beautiful and loving little girl. She spent all morning singing Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam and it melted my heart. I'm so grateful for my life. We have been so blessed with such a special little girl with a huge heart of gold.





Our little Sunbeam shining so brightly...




I had to get a "hair shot" and a "back of the dress shot." :)


I was too exhausted and large to get into a dress this morning and go to church, which is absolutely breaking my heart. I wanted to take my little girl to Sunbeams, but good thing she has a wonderful Daddy who would love more than anything to walk his little girl to her first day of Sunbeams. (I married such a wonderful man.) I snapped this picture as they were walking out the door and i think i will frame it and keep it forever. I love these two more than words can explain.

8 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

ohhhh my goodness!!! I cannot believe she's a sunbeam! what an angel!!!! btw she looks so beautiful!!! her hair and her DRESS! my goodness! gorgeous!!! ahhhh I LOVE her!!! she is just amazing!!!love you!!!

craftyashley said...

How cute is that little Nicci?! Gorgeous!

Jamie Simms said...

Precious!

Kirsten said...

She is darling and her dress and hair are so cute! Hard to believe she is growing up so fast!! She is going to be a cute big sister pretty soon!!! Congrats Nicci on becoming a Sunbeam!

Becca said...

I love that picture too!! I agree with you Seth is a awesome husband and father!!! He's a good brother for that matter. Nicci is beautiful, She looks like such a princess. It's amazing to think she's a sunbeam already. She's adorable!! Hope you get feeling better. We love you guys!

Lindsay said...

What a sweet little girl! Her dress and hair are absolutely gorgeous! It's amazing how quickly they grow up! Yesterday was Sandler's first day of Sunbeams too, and I'm SO sad that I couldn't go to see him graduate from Nursery and walk into Primary for the first time!

Janssen said...

She is so DARLING.

Unknown said...

So adorable in her new dress! and she is such a big girl now, she is going to be a good bigger sister!