Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lovin' BYU Football

Our whole family are die hard BYU fans. Since both Seth & i were little, we've been obsessed with BYU football. The year we were born they were national champions! We're crossing our fingers for that repeat. :) Well, my parents have tickets to all the games but since my dad hurt his arm they aren't able to attend the games this year, so they let us 4 kids divide the tickets between us! (ridiculously awesome, right?! Thank you so much Mom & Dad!) We chose to go to the BYU-UCLA game and it was beyond the definition of incredible! Dad's arm had started doing very well and his physical therapy was progressing, so he decided to (very very carefully) go to the game with us which made it that much more fun! Last year we all went to the BYU-UCLA game together too and it was a blast!! Horray for BYU football memories!!

(If pictures are too small just click to make them larger)


Last year's fun times...


This amazing year!!


Fun times on the long drive through football traffic!


Thank you again Mom & Dad for making these incredible memories possible!
GO COUGARS!!!

5 comments:

Kip and Lindsay said...

So fun! We are die hard Cougar fans too! It should be a pretty good game tomorrow night against TCU... most of all go Austin Collie, he's pretty awesome! :0) My husband's sister's friend is married to him...small world eh? Love your fam!

Aly Porter said...

Go cougars! Grandma said that you might be coming to UT this next weekend for the UNLV game...we are are coming down as well, so hopefully we can see you if you are there! Love you! Hope all is well with you! I haven't heard from you in a long time. Love you!

Anonymous said...

hey you two!!! actually three! we miss u all!

guess what...less than 3 weeks till the due date!!!

we're excited and anxious!

we love u so much!!!

oxoxox

ps go cougars!

Becca said...

Brandi, I was sooo excited to read your comment on our blog....sorry it's taken me a while to respond. Life has been crazy and so much fun! Ammon and Kirsten and there cute kids are here, Mom & Dad & Whitney have been here and just left today...so with family here and Halloween I haven't had much time to blog! Your comment made my day!! About our Twilight party, I'm going to buy the tickets on line tomorrow, should I get you one too?? That would be soooo awesome!! I would love it...Let me know...I'll call you if I haven't heard back from you in time!!! I hope your doing good. You guys are so fun!! We all love you!!

amber belmonte said...

i love the pictures of you and your brother! it makes me miss mine!