Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nicci's Wall of Fame!

The worst thing about me is that i'm the world's worst procrastinator. I should win a medal, seriously. When Nicci was 3 months old we took her to get professional pictures done...and then never went back. :( When she turned 2 i promised myself i'd go get her pictures taken and then...never did. Big shocker. Well today Seth, me, & Kaity were walking through the mall and were stopped by a friendly lady from a picture store outside of Dillard's. They were running a special for one free 10x13 and Nicci looked so darn cute we thought what the heck?! At least she'll get a 2 year old picture finally! Well needless to say, we walked out with our free 10x13...$160 framed package of pictures...and a copy of the release they made us sign saying that they could frame and DISPLAY her photo shoot IN their lobby. That's right. Nicci made the "wall of fame" at a photo shop! Why does she have to be so stinkin' cute?! Here are some of our favorites...there's a copyright symbol across every picture but you can still see how insanely adorable she is! :)

This is what sheer beauty looks like...
Could she get ANY cuter?!
Ok. This little girl is known for sticking her finger right up her nose when you say, "SMILE!" This is just so classic Nicci. We love it.
She loves smelling flowers more than anything else. She always says, "Ooooo Mommy! Cuuuuute! mmmm..."
Simply Picture Perfect.

16 comments:

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

Oh how adorable! I love her hair, it's so cute. She is such a great sport doing all the different poses, I love it! -Lindsey

Unknown said...

So fricking cute!! my favorite is where she is posing standing so cute!!

lacie tidwell said...

SOOOO DANG CUTE!!!! Good grief! She is such a character! We love you guys!

Unknown said...

That is one cute girl! How great that you have these!

Becca said...

Oh she is a doll!! I agree she couldn't possibly get any cuter!!!! She's adorable!!! Brody is soooo cute too.. When did you get him?? Sooooo cute!

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh! What a cutie!! I wish my boys would pose and not be so shy whenever I take them to get their pictures taken... which isn't very often either, so don't feel bad. Which one is going up on the wall? I want to go to Dillards now to see if I see it!

Alexis Treese said...

Oh my gosh, the picture of her with her finger in her nose... I love it!! She's adorable.

Sammy said...

I love that she was dressed and her hair done that cute so you could just pop in for pictures. She is SO cute.I love love love the 2nd and 3rd ones!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it!

Ellie said...

what a cutie!~

Karolyn said...

she is totally cute! And very good in front of the camera! Love them!

Jensen Family said...

Super CUte!!! I am really bad about getting pictures too. I also haven't even looked at blogs fora month now so it was good to catch up!! Leave me a message I haven't heard from you in forever and I tried calling you...now I am getting into stalking territory!

Unknown said...

She is one darn cute niece of mine!!! Adorable. We miss you guys. Hope everything is well. Love ya MTM!

thegatewoodfamily said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Nicci just gets cuter by the minute! Love all the pics and especially the new ones, just too adorable.
Sending love to all of you, miss seeing you every week.
Love ya, Tom and Josie

amber belmonte said...

she is ADORABLE :)
i can't help but laugh at the big freaking copyright image the photographer put on those pictures though! my fav is the one with her finger up her nose. glad to see that taylor isn't the only one that turns into a goofball in front of the camera ;)

by the way, i'm lovin' your new blog banner. did i already tell you that?