Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Memories We Will Cherish Forever


The beach is our favorite place to go together. Walking along the beach with the sun setting into the water...holding hands as we run towards the waves...and simply cuddling in the sand listening to the waves crash....are memories we will cherish forever.




My parents took us to the FIRST game of the season, BYU vs. Arizona. We ROCKED! Enough said. GO COUGS!



My 23rd birthday dinner with my 4 favorite people in the entire world! This was such a special day, and dinner was amazing!
p.s. Cheesecake Factory Avocado Eggrolls ROCK





Father's Day moments...Daddy & Nicci were flying kites, a Dora kite and a My Little Pony kite, and Nicci was holding the handle and thought it was the greatest thing since a bottle of milk! Right after this picture she let go of the string and Seth went chasing after the kite and she giggled so hard she had tears streaming down her face! lol, this was such a special moment.
I love them more than words could ever explain.




Safari Seth! We were at Disneyland and had just got off the Safari Ride when the conductor threw his hat on seth's head and took a picture of us...this was SO fun! This makes me want to go to Brazil!



Nicci loves to lounge around in the pool chairs
and kick her feet up in the air. She is amazing.








Our little FISH! She LOVES to have splash wars with mommy & daddy!

3 comments:

Aly Porter said...

I love the picture of nicci in the water! She is soooo adorable! I love it! :)

Bart said...

Very cute baby.

(I'm Janssen's husband, just "de-lurking" with this comment). I think Janssen and I will have to start doing a Sunday walk as well. What a great idea.

Kirsten said...

How was your trip by the way? I never got to ask! The pictures are beautiful of you two!