Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My First Quilt

I made this quilt for my parents as a surprise when their last son came off his mission. The colors in the entire quilt were based around the colors of each flag. The front top has pictures of mom and dad saying goodbye to each son at the MTC, in the direct middle is a picture of Christ, and to the right are my parents, and to the left are all 3 brothers in front of the MTC. All the rest of the pictures are random pictures of all 3 boys on their missions.

On the back of the quilt are the 3 flags of the countries where they served. Argentina, Uruguay, and Russia. This was by far the most awesome project i've ever done!!

I love them so much

3 comments:

Aly Porter said...

That is awesome! I love that quilt! One day I will make a quilt...for my baby! :)

Unknown said...

You did an awesome job sistah! It turned out very nice indeed! I think it was the way the pictures were resized ;). j/k I love you sis!

Brandi Lyn said...

aw thanks kyle. :) you helped TONS! :) and i love you MORE!