Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Baby is TWO!

I can't believe it. On May 23 our precious Nicole Debra turned two years old. It feels like just yesterday that we were looking at our new little baby girl through misty eyes while touching her perfect little fingers and toes. Nicci is by far the best thing that has ever happened to us. She has such an electrifying personality and yet she is so tender and loving. Her birthday was so much fun, words can't begin to describe it. I've heard many times that 'pictures tell a story best', so with that said, here are dozens of pictures of Nicci's special day!!

Happy Birthday our dear Princess!


Her day started out with mommy making her favorite breakfast, Blueberry muffins! While she ate it i held her on my lap and told her the story about the day she was born. It was a very special experience.




She had fun watching Dora with her balloon and crown! Soon after that it was time for a sweet little birthday nap. :)




Here's Nicci's big present! "Coconut" is the newest addition to our little family! We call her 'Coco' and Nicci loves to chase her around the house and scream her name as loud as she can. lol. It's precious.


~~~~ Nicci's Birthday Dinner & Ice Cream ~~~~
McDonald's & Baskin Robbins



-Making a wish-

Her birthday dinner- Cheeseburger, Fries, & a Chocolate Shake. Her favorite meal! :)


FUN times at Baskin Robbins










~~~ Special Moments ~~~
















The beautiful Birthday girl!











We are officially giving Nicci HER bunny!
Nicci's beautiful birthday flowers!


~~~~ The Day After the Birthday ~~~~

Seth is putting together the adorable kitchen that Grandma and Grandpa gave her! (I think everyone is hoping Nicci will learn the basics of cooking on her new kitchen so that she can cook for Daddy! :)


Jeff came into town the day after Nicci's birthday so we all went to Tony Roma's! YUMmmY. Nicci got a Dora umbrella for her birthday and she got to use it when we left because it was pouring! (It was a moment we savored) She was SO excited!!


"True Beauty"











Fun Times, Fun times!









Nicci LOVES her "Mama & Papa"!


Nicci loves her "Uncle Beff"










~She is our everything~





I made Nicci a Chocolate cake with Vanilla Sprinkled frosting. I decorated it Dora/Pony since she absolutely loves them both! :)



Blowing out her candles!!


Nicci is cutting the first piece of cake!!

THIS was her response to the cake i made her!! :( I have to admitt... i was mildly sad for just a brief moment! ...And everyone wonders why i HATE any kind of cooking? Well, there ya go. :)


OHHHH...BUT you give her an Oreo Fatboy and she eats the WHOLE thing while giggling and laughing. Yeah. That made me feel real warm and fuzzy. Thanks sweetheart. :)




Dearest little Nicci, Happy Birthday Sweetheart! We love you so much and will forever and ever!


13 comments:

Cassandra Laine said...

Oh my Gosh Brandi!!! How precious can one girl be?!?! She is so adorable and just the cutest 2 year old ever!! I love how you guys love her! and a bunny!!! I had a bunny when I was little and LOVED it!! So did my brother hehe, OH and I just saw that Kitchen in Connecticut!! At my new sis-in-law's sis's house! They have a 2 year old too, and they gave him the same exact kitchen!! Its so cool! it makes like the sounds of boiling water and frying pan stuff!! I love it. I totally played with it. haha. I miss you guys! How are you doing without your honey for a while?

Cassandra Laine said...

PS so who took care of the bunny while you guys were away?? ;)

The Calvert Family said...

It sounds like she had a great birthday. Your pictures are so fun to look at.

Brandi Lyn said...

We took her with us!! She's such a good bunny. :) And the kids LOVE her.

Unknown said...

What a fun day!

Amber and David said...

How loved can one little girl be?!?! She is just precious and so lucky to have you two as parents. Happy late birthday Nicci!

Unknown said...

oh brandi she is so cute and turing into a wonderful amazing little girl! we need to go play in the water with the kids! logan would love that! call me when you get back

Lindsay said...

Happy belated birthday, Nicci! You look SO cute in your birthday dress and crown! I think I would have loved to have the same birthday meal, too! Your mommy and daddy are so good to you, and you have such a cute family!

Lindzie said...

wow that is some play kitchen! how fun for Nicci!

Ellie said...

What a fun 2nd birthday! So sorry about the cake...you did a really good job decorating it. I have a funny story about Coco by the way. Too long to put on a comment so I will tell you later. But, I will tell you E LOVES Coco and we are reminded of it alomost everyday now. I am glad you are back in the blogging world.

stout family said...

it is hard to believe that she is getting so big! can she get any cuter? what a doll! we need to get together. maybe we can do family home evening soon, we would love to see you guys!

Jensen Family said...

I do have to say one of the cutest things I saw her do was run around yelling COCO- she is so tiny I want to eat her...in a good way!

Alexis Treese said...

Happy Birthday to Nicci! And congrats to you Brandi for being a mom for two years!