Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Shame on Lazy Brandi...

I am so ashamed of my blogging lately ... i'm very disappointed in myself. As of Tuesday or Wednesday of next week i will be completely catching up! I'm looking forward to catching up on all the blogs i've missed out on reading lately as well!! These next two weeks are going to be very empty and loooong -most of you know why- so i have NO excuses to not blog my life away! SO, Coming Soon: Nicci's birthday, the fraud, Nicci coloring on the wall for the first time, Father's day tribute to my wonderful father and sweet husband, Nicci sleeping in her big girl bed, our 2 beach trips, and the 4th of july! Be prepared for some good times and the cutest pictures you've ever seen!

We took our first official family picture earlier this week. Cute eh'?!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! lol where have you been!? I cant wait to read up on everything! and I love the picture adorable! =) and sorry for not calling you back I had been sick all last week, the shirt cart isnt there anymore hofully at christmas time! =) but you can go online and get them. downeastoutfitters.com I do believe.

Ellie said...

I love the family pic...my fav is Nicci's smile she's a cutie.

Ashley Clark said...

I am looking forward to all of the updates! ADORABLE family picture--especially in cepia (sp?).

Unknown said...

The picture looks great! Love it!

The Harris Family said...

I love the new picture! It's a great reminder that I really need to get a offical family picture taken too!

Heather West said...

Hey Brandi, I love reading your blog. Your little Nicci is so cute. She has grown up so much since I have last seen her. I just made a blog for my little family so you should check it out and give me some tips. It is ryanandheatherwest.blogspot.com If you guys ever want to hang out or go to lunch give me a call. I am at home all day. Talk to you later. -Heather

Unknown said...

Hey Brandi,
It's Laura (Tice) Lee, remember me!?! It's been a while, 6 years exactly (since high school)! I've had fun reading up on your cute family!

amber belmonte said...

CUTE picture! you are so gorgeous Brandi!

Stacie said...

Yes, shame on LAZY Brandi! Just joking! The family picture looks great!

Misty said...

Brandi! I love your blog. It's so cute! I have a blog too... if you wanna check it out it's mistybarrett.blogspot.com Take care of yourself and your adorable family! Love ya!

The Kyles said...

I love the picture, and hey I totally get you about updating the blog. I say I will and then either I forget or I get to lazy. I love your family picture you guys look great! Such a cute little family. =)

Cassandra Laine said...

Brandi, I love your hair in this picture and the expression on Nicci's face is soo great!! You can tell she's a happy kid!! You all look so great! Do you have a color version?