Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Miss My Best Friend...

Seth has been gone for a week and a half now due to training for his wonderful job and i'm hardly surviving. I've been hanging out with my amazing brother Kyle, my darling sis in law Nicole, and their ridiculously adorable 4 children. Between playing with them, talking to my mom everyday, eating lots and lots of Ben & Jerrys, and talking to Seth on every break he gets i'm getting through these 2 long terrible week away from him. It's like i can't breathe when he's gone...nothing makes sense to me. I get up and think about getting dressed...but there's no point. I find myself crying during tire commercials and watching Home Improvement until 3am. Thank goodness i have such a wonderful family that loves me through my weird 'non functioning' periods when my best friend is gone.

I love you so much sweetheart. Thank you for working so hard for our little family. You mean the world to your girls. We're cheering for you and counting down the days until we are with you again! I love you to the moon :)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Almost done! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

You two are so perfect together. I've never seen two peope more in love. I still remember when he came home from his mission and how he looked at you. I was so jealous! LOL. You're a lucky girl Brandi & he is a lucky lucky guy!

I heard you bought a house in Anthem...UM...hello?! When did you get rich? What does Seth do??

Anonymous said...

Honey I miss you so much and am also counting down the days until I can hold you again. You are my best friend and I love when I get a break and can talk to you. I'll be thinking of you today, like everyday. I love you honey.

Lindsay said...

Aw! Lewis went to California for 5 days, and I was pretty miserable. I couldn't imagine TWO weeks!! Those are such cute pictures of you guys, too! I'm pretty much always available to talk or hang out, so just give me a call if you start feeling sad or bored!

Stacie said...

The first night Damon and I spent away from one another I bought a Julia Robert's movie and ate my tears' worth of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Now, 3 kids and 10 years later, time away from one another now and then is pure bliss. Those of you married under 5 years and just starting families may not get this but trust me, you will...

Anonymous said...

Wow, those pictures of you guys on the swings are INCREDIBLE! Did you have those professionally done?! They must have been taken by an expert with degree in Freakin' Sweetness.

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE!!! ITS SAD YOU DONT REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU MISS THEM UNTIL THEY ARE GONE!!! HOW CUTE

Kyle M said...

I totally agree with what the comment above said. Your hair looks so dang cute in that first picture.

Shelise said...

OOPS!! That above comment was from me. I didnt realize I was logged in under Kyles name. Sorry if that freaked you out. haha.

Judy said...

Travis gave me your blogspot - your little family is so cute!! Tell your mom and brothers hi! Judy (Leavitt) Bleak!!

Karolyn said...

you are so cute! Hang in there-you're almost done! Looks like Nici had a fun birthday! I would love to see her chasing coco around! How cute!

thegatewoodfamily said...

you poor thing...its no fun to have your best friend away! You guys are so cute together. I hope for your sake he hurries home!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Brandi
It has been forever since the good old seminary days with Sister Bowman and now you're married to Seth and have a sweet little girl (who is adorable). You guys look so happy together!

Check out our blog at forevertheyoungfamily.blogspot.com

-Sara Young (aka Wallace)