Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Go COUGARS!

Seth, Nics, & I watched the BYU vs. Colorado State game at my parent's house with Jeff, Mom & Dad, and it was a blast! During the entire 2nd half Nicci pranced around in her Cheerleading outfit shaking her pom poms, and yelling everytime we did. It was so fun! Then after the game Nicci wanted to go in the pool and kept crying everytime we would take her away from the sliding glass door leading to the pool. So finally Seth said, "Fine, we'll show her how cold it is and she won't want to go in!" Well, we showed her how cold it was, and she didn't care! She went swimming for a good 20 min & just LOVING it! What can we say? She's our little FISH!! :)


Seth LOVES to watch the games with his little princess! And Nics LOVES to watch football with her Daddy! :) Everytime Seth yells, she puts her hands in the air JUST like her Daddy and yells at the screen! They are just amazing.


Nicci decided she would be difficult...So Daddy joined in on the FUN!!










Daddy's sweet little girl




Here's our girl, swimming at Grandma & Grandpa's on Nov. 3! She LOVED it, she didn't even care that it was freezing cold! She's our little Fish :)

7 comments:

Aly Porter said...

sos cute! GO COUGARS!! Hey missy! You stole my song! :) jk! I love "My Destiny" it explains my life to a "T" right now. Loves!

Brandi Lyn said...

i KNOW! I feel the same!! We must be related :) i love you so much!

Janssen said...

That is SO cute!

And I'd never swim in the pool in November - clearly I am a huge wimp.

We are... said...

She's adorable! Maybe she'll end up being on the swim team....anyone who can stand freezing cold water like that is amazing and could be on the swim team! ha ha She'll just be an all around popular cheerleader gal!

Bekah said...

Hi Brandy. Your family is so cute. I can't believe you are a mom. Congratulations on everything that has happened for you since I've seen you (which is a lot). You're daughter is beautiful. So are you

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

she is sooo cute. hey we need to get together. enough of this bloger tag. call me and we will do lunch or just hang out. love ya girl.

Karolyn said...

Brandi,

I am so glad to see that you married a true blue cougar! That makes me SO excited!