Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!! This Halloween was incredibly fun, and yet a little sad at the same time. Me, Mom, and Nicci (the Three Musketeers!) had a fun filled, 3 generation, rockin' good time! Nicci was a BYU Cheerleader, (the cutest one in the world i might add!) and i sported the "Cubs attire" Seth brought back for me the last time he was in Chicago for training. That was my way of having Seth with us for Halloween. :) The sad part was that Seth was gone for another training in Kansas City and missed out on watching our little cheerleader learn how to ROAR like a Cougar, say "Trick or Treat", and eat candy until she dropped! But we took many pictures and videos, and talked to Daddy many times during the day. :) Mom, Nics, and I went to the 'Trunk or Treat' first and then took Nicci around to 2 or 3 houses we knew to Trick or Treat! Here are some pictures and a slide show of our FUN filled night!! Happy Halloween!

(We missed you Daddy! We love you!)






Mom & Nicci having fun at the Trunk-or-Treat!












The "3 Generation Musketeers"!!



Our sweet little Cheerleader sitting amongst all of her candy and cheering for our BYU Cougars!!








Someone has had WAY to much candy! lol.


Grumpy Nics! :)


Nicci LOVES her Grandma!


"It's ok sweetie, I miss Daddy too..."


Nicci's ADORABLE hair!!
Nicci going through her "LOOT" at Grandma's house!


She's ROARING like a Cougar!! That's our girl!


Eating Halloween candy...

I LOVE my baby girl.
She is SOOO tired after such a FUN night!

5 comments:

gunnfam said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow! Grace was a cheerleader also, a good costume for such cute girls.

Aly Porter said...

Ok! can I just tell you how absolutley adorable Nicci is??? She is such a cutie!! Awww...I miss you guys! So when are we gunna see you again? We won't be there for thanksgiving though....
:( Hopefully we can see you soon though! I love and miss you! :)

David and Maggi said...

Brandi,
I'm so glad you found me. I love finding people I know by blog stocking. We are in Vegas and it is rediculous that we don't ever hang out. Your baby is beautiful - I'm so sorry I had no idea about her surgery. How blessed you are to still have her and healthy. I see your dad at work because he is always going into Ron's office (Las Vegas Underground Const.) which is right next door to my office (Arizona Stone). I will add you to my blog friends list.

Ashley Clark said...

Love the new pictures. You guys look like best buddies!

Molly said...

I love the BYU getup! Go Cougs! Um...I guess technically I can't force you to do the tag, but it was kinda fun...do the 8 weird things one instead. It's more fun! :)