Thursday, November 8, 2007

Seth's "IDEA" of Dinner!

So last night i was feeling a little exhausted, to say the least, and i was laying on the couch... sorta vegetating. Nicci kept bringing me Pop Tarts and Nutri Grain bars...letting me know she was ready to eat. Then Seth came in and said he would LOVE to take care of her and feed her dinner while i just relaxed! I was so relieved i grabbed the remote control and started watching an episode of "King of Queens" while almost falling asleep. Then i realized i wanted some Cookie Dough and some water :) so i got up and walked to the kitchen. That's when i saw it! Seth was on the floor preparing to start our new project of Mod Podging...(NOT feeding Nicci) and there was Nicci in her high chair...with 'Fruity Pebbles' scattered out in front of her!! I almost DIED. Seth looked like a deer caught in headlights! I began asking Seth what kind of dinner Fruity Pebbles was...NOT to mention messy! He stared at me with an adorable smile on his face, then finally spit out, "What?...She likes Fruity Pebbles...!" Nicci knew that Fruity Pebbles for dinner was more than a TREAT, so she began stuffing as much in her mouth as she possibly could before 'mean mommy' took them away from her. It was adorable. SO after i wrestled Seth to the floor and got a really GOOD laugh, i grabbed my camera and took some pictures!




Fruity Pebbles were EVERYWHERE! :)










And here is wonderful Seth...cleaning it ALL UP!

5 comments:

We are... said...

Ok! I SWEAR, Seth reminds me SOOO much of Devin....I know that many husbands would do something similar to this, but just the WAY you described it completely made me feel like it's something Devin would do! HA! Devin says he knows Seth...he saw him in Brazil or something while he was on his mission??? (Dev doesn't have the greatest memory) Devin isn't as obsessed with teeth (in fact, not at all) but their mannerisms just seem similar, and the way they choose to do things....I don't know, I just thought this was so funny because I can see myself in that position in three years! ha ha

Brandi Lyn said...

haha! That's awesome! It would be so fun if we lived closer. :) My FAVORITE part of the whole thing was... "...she likes fruity pebbles...!" REALLY?! He had me laughing so hard!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

At least he didn't make you fruity pebbles for dinner =) I haven't told you if I finished good ol' Arry becasue I am embarrassed that it is taking me so long! I am working like a mad woman and haven't been as dedicated as I would like to be. My goal is by XMAS sadly. I wish I could be one of those that finished it one night and read it out loud with the crazy voices. Ok, no I don't wish I was one of those . .

Megan said...

I gotta side with Seth on this one. Sometimes its all I can do to get Maggie to eat...

Brandi Lyn said...

Well nicci LOVES good food, so i'm afraid this one was about how seth was so excited to start our family project that he put whatever would keep Nics quiet in front of her so that he could start the project. LOL.