Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Biggest News of 2008!!

Seth has never let me publicly brag about how wonderful he is, BUT tonight i can NOT contain myself. I have never been so proud (or VERY PLEASED as my mom would say :)) of my sweet husband! Tonight Seth walked through the door with my favorite flowers in his hands and a huge grin on his face. I was confused but very flattered at the same time. He walked over to me and said, "Congratulations!" Before i could respond with a witty comment, he said, "You are the beautiful wife of the new SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER for UPS in Las Vegas!!!" I about swallowed my teeth!! ...Let me give you a little background...He became an Account Manager about 6 months ago- which was literally unheard of for a 23 year old AND for someone who had only been with the company for 2 years! He worked really hard to make a great impression and he did just that! A couple months ago he got an award for being the 3rd best Account Manager in the region! (That's 4 states!) He JUST hit his 6 month mark being in the position and was promoted..today... to Senior Account Manager- he will now be handling UPS's multi-million dollar accounts! What an honor!! I am SO very proud of him and we feel way BEYOND deserving of these wonderful blessings we are receiving! I'm sorry to have rambled on bragging about my adorable husband, but i am just so overwhelmed with gratitude for him and especially for the blessings our Father in Heaven keeps giving us... i just couldn't keep quiet! :)
Congratulations SETH!!!
I Love you Sweetheart!

9 comments:

AnnEE said...

How great!!! Isn't it awesome when we see the hard work that our hubbies have been putting forth pay off???? Congrats to him!!!

Lindsay said...

That's so exciting! It's nice when we get to brag about our husbands! Good for him and for his hard work, and for you, of course, for being so supportive and being at home with Nicci so that he can work hard!

Ashley Clark said...

CONGRATS to you both! Seth, how are on earth do you manage full time school and work? You must tell me all of your secrets!!

David and Maggi said...

Congratulations guys!!! We need to play again now that the Christmas Chaos is winding down. Call me.

We are... said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!! That's sure nice of him to bring you your favorite flowers too...to celebrate that moment! Good job Seth! And YAY for moms that can stay home! I loved that mine could and I'm sure that Nicci will always appreciate it!

Shelise said...

That is AWESOME!!! Overwhelming, but awesome. I love being proud of my husband as im sure do you. Thats cute that he brought you flowers. I love those kind too. Kyle always brings me flowers when he gets bonuses. Its nice to know that when they get acknowledged they want to acknowledge you too. Congrats. Umm.. Where is your christmas post? Ok ok, I know. I am working on mine too. lol.

Unknown said...

It's cuz Seth is the pimpest worker/husband/father/brother-in-law on the face of the flipping planet!! He deserves the promotion and deserves to brag about it!! Props to him!! It must be those waffles... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bro, you are way too nice. Although I have to agree those waffles really did end up making the difference! See you soon! :)

Cynthia said...

Congrats!!! Hey I am glad you left a comment. Your little girl is beautiful! This year has kicked off to a good start for your family and I hope it only goes up from here.