Friday, August 15, 2008

It All Started With the Dynamic Duo...

In the spirit of it being our anniversary month i thought i would post just a couple of our favorite pictures from 3 years ago. SO...this is us three years ago...madly in love... (me 15 lbs bigger, grr) ...completely inseparable, and hand in hand ready to take on the world!


We took most of our engagement pictures at the temple. The grounds are so beautiful and it was so special for us since that's where we were going to be sealed for all eternity.


See that mountain behind us? That's where Seth proposed to me...at the very top, overlooking the temple. It was absolutely incredible. :)
This was taken at the Anthem waterfalls. Ironically enough that's where we live now, and where we just took our family picture!

Being on the temple grounds was so romantic & magical. We have some really special memories there.

The Engagement Photo :)

This was SUCH a fun day! We took bridals one week before the wedding and this was the first time Seth had seen my dress!

I LOVE when he does that. :)

We could do this all day...

This is one of our personal favorites.

Absolutely, completly,and utterly 100% Picture Perfect.

August 6, 2005 was a perfect day. Absolutely Perfect.

9 comments:

Shelise said...

These are such great pictures. I love the one with the car in the background. Also, your flowers were beautiful.

Janssen said...

I don't think I realized you got married so close to when Bart and I did. Cute pictures - I love the ones at the waterfall.

Lindsay said...

What a perfect looking couple!! I love the pictures and it makes me want to go out and hire a good photographer and get some nice pictures of Lewis and I, and our kids too! And um, where's the 15 pounds??? Seriously? You look great!

Unknown said...

These are good pictures!

Sammy said...

Aww great pictures. It's amazing how much 3 years difference makes. You both look grown up!

Leland K. Faux said...

Congrats on the three years. I knew Seth in high school and have thus put you on my blog roll. I always get a kick out of your blog.

Brandon Gatewood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

You guys are so photogenic!! What a happy couple!! It's hard to believe that it's already been 3 years!!! Congrats!! That's awesome!! 3 down and eternity to go!! Love you guys!

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

Congrats on 3 years! Wow, it seems like yesterday we were having lots of fun in the Elms. I love your wedding pictures! -Lindsey