Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nothing But Smiles 08.06.08

Our Anniversary was so incredibly fun! My parents were so sweet and came over and watched Nicci most of the day for us. We went to the Phantom of the Opera (it was my first time ever seeing a play, it was SO amazing!!) We had the most perfect seats right under the chandelier and the play was phenomenal! I could seriously go on and on about how amazing it was... for the first 10 minutes i was bouncing up and down in my seat out of sheer awe and excitement i could not for the life of me contain. After the play we had reservations at Olive at the Bellagio on the patio so we could watch the water show while we ate, but the wind ruined that for us. We decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory at the Caesars instead, back to where we had our official first date. It was so fun! The whole night was just so magical, i feel like i can't express in words what a special night we had. While we were in the car we had our own little Karaoke night as well! Ohhhh, it was just SO fun. Maybe these pictures can tell the story a little better than me! :)

The excitement was indescribable.

While waiting literally 30 min. for valet to get our car we found some sweet cars! Seth's dream car is a Ferrari and i love Minis. :) This Mini was HOT pink but it looks red in the picture...if you look at the color by the front headlight you can see the actual color of the car.



When we got to Caesars we got Gelato right away :) In this first picture we missed the Gelato...and in the second we missed Seth's head. Pretty funny. :)


Dinner was absolutely delicious of course!


We spent quite a bit of time with the Fish after dinner. :) These pictures were for Nicci, she LOVES the fish tank at Caesars and she loves to give fishy kisses!




We even found fish that represented the colors we had for our wedding! Yellow & Blue. So creative we know. :)





Every year we go to the beach for 1 week during our anniversary. It's our very favorite place to go together. Well, this year has been so hectic with Nicci burning her arms and such that we weren't able to go. SO my parents gave us this Precious Moments for our Anniversary. It's a limited addition and only 3,000 have ever been made. My mom did some digging and found us one! It's titled "Washed Away in Your Love". They said that since we weren't able to go to the beach this year, that they'd bring it to us, and this way we'll still have a symbol of the beach for our 3rd Anniversary! (How ridiculously amazing are my parents?!) Thank you so so much Mom & Dad! It meant more to us than you'll ever know. :) What an incredibly perfect day.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart! I love you.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What a perfect day!

Shelise said...

What a fun day. And wow, your hair is getting long.

Brandi Lyn said...

lol. Shelise, i JUST cut it way shorter than i had it before. EEk. I'm still not sure how i feel about it. :)

Cynthia said...

Oh it's fun to be in love. Thank heaven for grandparents.

Lindsay said...

Seriously, like Cynthia said, thank heaven for grandparents! It's so fun being able to "date" your husband! I love going to plays! I've only been to a few big productions, but I really enjoyed all of them.

And I guess I completely missed when Nicci burned her arms!? What happened? Is she okay now?

Alexis Treese said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment. I am super excited and READY for a baby!! At first when I saw you standing in front of that Mini I thought NO WAY! He bought her a mini for their anniversary!!! Haha. Well sounds like your anniversary was fabulous.

Jensen Family said...

I love what your parents got you! It's very cute! Happy Anniversary!

Chels&steveadventure said...

Hi, I am suspicious that my little 9 month old has the same thing that your little girl had. Im not able to get into the Dr until Sept 2 so I have been doing my own investigation through the internet. I Googled image search and your blog and photo of your beautiful little girl came up. When did you first notice something wasnt right with her head? And how old was she when she had the surgery? I want to talk to someone about it but none of my friends or family have ever heard of it before.....Help!!! You seem like a wonderful person.
I also noticed that you are LDS, I am too! Its a small world.
You can email at chelseapierson@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon,
Chelsea

Jamie Simms said...

First I would like to say that I am SOOOOO jealous that you got to see Phantom!! It's on the top of my list to see. Second, Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday you were telling me about your first date.

Pamela Williams said...

seth you shouldve told me you wanted phantom tickets for brandi, i get student price...$25 each! ha ha, but im glad you guys had fun, ive seen it twice!

Cassandra Laine said...

Brandi!!! Okay so we are just not lucky at this phone call thing!! ;) When you called me back we were in Family Reunion territory --my family, as in my mom and me basically, were incharge of throwing it together this year, and so I wasn't able to answer/call you back and I KNOW that you are soo incredibly busy with your beautiful family and with little nicci's arms ;( that I just let it slip...I am soo soo soo sorry!!! But know I love you and seth and nicci!!! We had so much fun having you guys over for the BBQ! You guys are gems!!! Love you!! xxoxoxoxo