Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Three Years Down...Eternity To Go!

Three years ago today was one of the most magical days in the history of the world. We were sealed for time and all eternity. It was the definition of the perfect day. Everything, and i mean everything, was just how i dreamed it would be since i was a little girl. Although i have to admit i never thought i would ever marry someone so darn handsome! Seth is literally my definition of a perfect man. No one (besides my mom) gets me like he does. He makes me laugh harder, smile bigger, and impossibly happier than anyone i've ever met. So many times people laugh at us and say, "Wow, you two were made for each other!" And we simply just smile because we both know how very true that is. We are so very lucky to have found each other. Today is going to be a very special and fun filled day, so tomorrow i will write all about our amazing wedding day 3 years ago. I love you sweetheart! I'm so blessed to have you all to myself for time and all eternity!! :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh brandi I am so happy for you! congrats! I miss you..I need to quit so I can have more time to hang out with you and everyone I dont see anymore! =)

thegatewoodfamily said...

Brandi is to Seth as Bella is to Edward! Lol you guys are so cute together. Congrats!

thegatewoodfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thegatewoodfamily said...

Oh I forgot to mention I finished the 4th book!!

Unknown said...

You two always take the best pictures!

Lindsay said...

Seriously one of the most adorable couples I've ever seen! Congrats and I can't wait to hear about your day!

Amber and David said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it was wonderful!

Amber and David said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it was wonderful!

Sammy said...

Happy Anniversary! I've been out of town but got your message. I'll call soon. You guys are perfect together. I just finished Breaking Dawn so we'll have to talk all about that too!