Monday, March 3, 2008

Random Tidbits About Me - Tag

Thanks to my dear friend Tave i was tagged to do this survey about myself :)

WHAT WAS I DOING 5 YEARS AGO?:
I was going to school at UNLV, dating a great guy, living at home while spending time with my family, and watching my sweet hubby leave for Brazil to serve a mission.

SNACKS I LOVE:
I absolutely love Chocolate Teddy Grahams, Sun Chips, dry Corn Chex, Melba Toast, and brownie mix :)

I LOVE:
I love my dear husband more than anyone or anything in this entire world. I love my sweet amazing little girl, she's my little buddy. I love my mom and my dad with all my heart and could not survive without them.

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
First: Learn to love those that have hurt me desperately. Second: Forgiving and forgetting. Third: Lay down with my sweetheart and watch a movie until we fall asleep. Fourth: Wake up and shower. Fifth: Laundry and a bunch of errands.

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
We'd put Nicci in the best school around, pay for all our children's college (with the stipulation that they get ALL A's), give a large donation to Primary Children's hospital, buy a beautiful home with a full ocean view, and i would love to surprise Seth with the Ferrari of his dreams.

5 BAD HABBITS I HAVE:
I trust too easily, i pick my lip until there's nothing left, i stay up really late, i'm really hard on myself, and i love to drive too fast.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Well, i've only ever lived in Las Vegas (my entire life) and Provo (only for 1 year). So as far as places inside of those cities...i've lived at my home, the Elms apts, Toscana apts. (wow, that was an experience!), Malibu Pointe Condos, and soon to live in Anthem. :)

5 JOBS IVE HAD:
I've worked at Baja Fresh, i was a Pharmacy Tech for 2 years (At Savon & Rite Aid), i was a Preschool teacher at the private school 'Challenger', i work for the 4 and 5 star hotels as a nanny, and my favorite job in the entire world is being a 'MoM' :)

6 THINGS PEOPLE MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
I hate to capitalize the letter "i", i would love to write a book someday, i have webbed toes, i've been arrested (i'm telling you, i really put my poor parents through it when i was in high school), when i was 17 i completed BOTH Young Women programs and received my medallion while my mom was President (that's one of my most treasured memories), and last but not least ... i'm so baby hungry i could die. :)

12 comments:

Janssen said...

I love your posts, Brandi - they just make me smile.

The Kyles said...

You are so cute! and hey I'm baby hungry too, at least you have Nicci, who by the way is beautiful!

Erica said...

What a cute post! You better fill all of us in on how YOU got arrested- it just doesn't even seem possible!! :)

Lindsay said...

Yes- I too would like to know how you got arrested... I don't think I could picture it! Anthem is great! We lived in Anthem Highlands, but we just got tired of the drive (even if it is only an extra 10 minutes...)

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

what the heck!!!! i wasnt even arrested!!! im dying to see the mug shot!!! i want the details!!!!! ill be so proud if it involved killing birds!! love you girl!!!

Brandi Lyn said...

In a nutshell i was in the wrong place at the wrong time :)

Oh how i wish it would have involved killing birds Tave. One less bird in this world the BETTER! lol.

David and Maggi said...

How can you hate birds? Has Seth decided not to go to dental school? Whats your guys's plan? We obviously need to have another double date!

David and Maggi said...

ps...I think you should have another baby because you make such beautiful ones!

Brandi Lyn said...

Well Maggie, i hate birds because they smell, they poop everywhere, and they are just overall disgusting. :) And they mildly scare me... lol.

Seth is still considering dental school but he has such an amazing job w/ UPS and he has incredible opportunities. He's only 24 and he's a SENIOR Account Manager. HE wants to become the CEO, :) so he has changed his major to Business in Accounting and as soon as he graduates he is going to get his Masters. That's our plan right now! :)

YES, lets do another double date! Lets plan a bit better this time so we are baby free! lol. When do you guys want to go?
And i think we should have another baby too! I just still can't seem to convince seth. :) I hold ALL the newborn babies at church and he always walks past me with a grin and just shakes his head 'no'. LOL

Cyndi said...

UPS is a great company. My cousin in Reno is making really good money there and he started just sorting and now he in the six figures. Dental school rocks too. Of course six years as a chair side assistant makes me partial! Oh btw you can come and visit us any time you want to just see the beach! We are only about 10 to 15 min to any beach in SD. Oh ya and btw again, I am always up to just laying on the beach all day long! Here is a little tid bit to remember about SD. We always have this dark marine layer during May and June that leaves our skies dark and balmy. It is because the air has become warm but the ocean is still cold and when the warm air hits the cold water in creates constant fog for two months. Not a good time to come to the beach. Come more closer to July or August or September or October or even the beginning of November! DANG I LOVE SD!

Sammy said...

Oh Brandi you crack me up! Do you have my number you should call me and share some more random stories!
I think Seth should stay with UPS the logistics of what it would take to go to dental school and then specialize would set you guys back atleast 200,000... in other words live the good life and make lots more babies!
Tell Seth to let you have another one... can't you guys come to Dallas to hang out with us? Maybe Seth can write it off as a business trip...

Ashley Clark said...

I loved learning more about you! I'm so glad to hear that being a mom is your most favorite job. There are many days when I wonder how people do it, and if I'll be able to stay home and like it. I guess I won't know until I try it!